• 1 1/4 cups lentils
• 5 1/2 cups chicken broth
• 2 precooked chorizo sausages
• 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
• 16 oz bag frozen seasoning blend vegetables (onion, red peppers, green peppers, celery, parsley)
• 1/2 of a cube of vegetable bouillon
• 1 tsp Badia brand complete seasoning
• 1 cup tomato sauce
• 1 cup collard greens
In a rice cooker or on stovetop, saute and simmer lentils in 1 1/2 cups chicken broth until lentils are tender.
Add frozen vegetables, remaining chicken broth, complete seasoning, 1/2 of a vegetable bouillon cube, diced tomatoes, and sausage chunks and continue to simmer on medium-low heat or (saute and simmer setting on a rice cooker) for 10 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and collard greens and simmer for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve!